How to Join:
- Join us for a New Scout open house event (See Events for the next upcoming session) OR visit us during one of our regularly scheduled troop meetings. (Thursdays at 7:30pm @ Our Saviors Way Lutheran Church)
- Fill out the BSA Membership application. The file can be found here.
- For adults that would also like to be involved as an adult leader, applications can be found here.
- Scout Dues are $160 which cover the charter fee and an initial deposit into the scout account that is used for paying for outings, summer camp, etc.
- Scouts and Adult Leadership will be issued access to the website, calendar and troop app to enable communications.
- Start to attend Troop Meetings. Interested Scouts are invited to begin attending meetings right away. Look at our calendar for up to date meeting information.
- Let us know when your Arrow of Light crossover ceremony is so that we can properly receive the Scouts.
- BSA requires that all Troops keep Medical Forms A&B on file for Scouts participating in outings. Form C must be filled out outings over 3 days long such as summer camp. Forms can be found here.